COMPASS - Munich, Germany- November 14, 2019
COMPASS Munich, Germany
CALL FOR PAPERS
Share your expertise at COMPASS, FormFactor's users’ group conference or register now to attend.
FormFactor invites you to present at COMPASS Munich 2019, our seventh annual users' conference, where you can share best practices and experiences using our products, learn about the latest test technologies, and network with industry experts and peers. COMPASS in Munich will be held on November 14th, 2019 during SEMICON Europa week at the Hilton Munich Airport. No registration fee is required.
Abstracts are due for COMPASS Munich 2019 on Monday, August 26th.
Some of the topics we are reviewing for this year’s conference include:
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Test challenges of automotive devices
- 5G technology development
- Silicon photonics testing, HB-LED production test
- Test and calibration techniques at mmW/THz frequencies
- PTPA error analysis and over-temperature measurements
- Magnetic device probing, Hall sensor
- High-voltage and high-current device test
- Small pad probing
- Wafer- and/or package-level reliability test
- Cryogenic probing
- Tips and techniques for dealing with challenging probing situations
COMPASS 2019- Munich Registration
When: Thursday, November 14th
Where: Hilton Munich Airport